Welcome to GetSkilld, the best result-driven business communication portal in India.
1. User Agreement Terms
The terms and conditions in this document shall govern your use of this website, including all pages and study material within this website or shared during the live classes.
- We intend to ensure that you continue utilising this website and the services we offer through our portal, "GetSkilld," as you find them valuable and want to put them to use further.
- Your use of the website or services in any way, including through mobile devices such as phones or tablets or other storage or transmission equipment, or your use of any items, including those, shall constitute your acceptance of this policy and your commitment to be bound by it.
- If you disagree with any of the general terms and conditions listed here, you must hold back using the website or may speak with the appropriate person using the chat feature.
We assure you that the information found on GetSkilld and any other study material published by one of our authors is primarily meant to provide information or be used for preparation for upskilling your business communication.
- The tips, strategies, methods of study, lessons, and resources are only recommendations from the author. So, any information on GetSkilld or any of the published publications or other study material is provided "as is".
2. General Rules for Conduction of Online Classes
The following set of guidelines are to be followed while attending the online classes delivered by GetSkilld:
2.1 Be Punctual
- It is recommended that the trainee must be punctual during all the online class sessions. If the trainee is more than 10 minutes late to the class, they will only get 50 minutes of that class.
- It is advised to be available 10 mins before the class timings.
- If the trainee is 20 (or more) minutes late for a class without prior information to the trainer (and relationship manager), the class will be abnegated. It will not be rescheduled in the future. Such a situation will lead to a "loss of class".
2.2 Class Attending Etiquette
- The trainee should be dressed appropriately for the class.
- A quiet background (with no or fewer disturbances) and a good setup are recommended. In other words, make use of a quiet room, table, and chair while attending the classes.
- The trainee must keep the video switched off while attending the online classes.
- The trainee is not allowed to record, publish, telecast, or use our website's content for commercial, non-commercial or individual purposes.
- If we observe such behavioural violation, we may terminate or suspend your permission to use our platform or the services at any time, with or without notice.
2.3 Internet Connection
GetSkilld always ensures to do the best in serving the best quality services to the users and make their interaction hassle-free. Hence, the technical team continually monitors the website for better performance. In some instances, the portal can malfunction due to issues (a problem with the trainee's computer or server), but that is not in the website's control. As a result, it shall not be culpable. So, it is recommended that the trainees attend the classes with a stable and good internet connection to ensure that the classes are happening smoothly. Any loss of connectivity due to a weak internet connection from their end is solely their responsibility.
3. Group class policy
While attending the sessions governed by GetSkilld, it is highly recommended that users fix their morning or evening timings according to the week's running classes. Time change and/or trainer change is not allowed.
4. Conditions for Class Scheduling and Rescheduling
4.1 Class Scheduling
Please note that the class scheduling details discussed mutually in the orientation session would be considered final, and no changes can be made in the days/timing of the classes post the orientation session.
4.2 Free Class Rescheduling
Rescheduling classes is not advised, but in case of emergencies, requests for class rescheduling should be put forward to the Relationship Manager, and a ticket should be raised for the same. Please note that these requests should be raised 6 working hours prior to the scheduled class. In case the trainee fails to inform the relationship manager within this stipulated time, that class will be annulled due to their absence without information, and no compensatory classes will be given.
4.3 Paid Class Rescheduling
With every 6 classes the trainee purchases, they can get 1 free rescheduling. In case the trainee has used all their free rescheduling, then a provision for paid rescheduling is provided. Every paid rescheduling would cost the trainee a sum of INR 400/-; if not, the class would stand cancelled.
4.4 Group class student policy for rescheduling
- If a student misses any class, they can refer to the LMS portal, i.e., self-help materials for that particular topic. Trainers can also help students solve doubts in the next session for 5-10 mins.
- Rescheduling can be done if the whole batch mutually decides to miss a class due to public holidays or festivals. But, only two such reschedulings would be allowed if the trainer is free to take the class.
- Any rescheduled class would need to be completed in the running week (Monday-Sunday).
- If an individual student wants to reattempt or redo a class, they need to buy 1:1 sessions from their respective Class Relationship managers.
By using GetSkilld and providing identity and contact information through the website, the trainee agrees and consents to receive calls, emails, or SMS from any website representatives at any time.
The trainee expressly agrees that notwithstanding anything contained above, they may be contacted by us relating to any services availed by them on the website or anything according to it, and they agree to compensate us for any harassment claims.
6. Copyright to the Content
All content, that is, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions, sounds, music and artwork, is generated/provided or based on information provided by the users or third parties. GetSkilld has no control and makes no guarantees regarding the quality, accuracy, integrity or genuineness of such content or other information provided on the website. All information displayed on the website is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by the user (or a third party) without prior written consent from the copyright owner and us. The user is solely responsible for the quality and genuineness of the content provided on the website. While feedback and comments by them can be made via the website, we bear no disservice whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the other users or made in respect of any of the content on the website. Additionally, the website reserves its right to discontinue the account of any user for an infinite period to be decided at the discretion of the website or to terminate the account of any user who is found to have created or shared, or submitted any content or part thereof that is found to be inaccurate/misleading or offensive.
7. Cancellation Policy
GetSkilld takes great care to provide all necessary information regarding its products and services upfront on the website pages, emails, and counselling calls. In the event of cancellation of any of the services due to many reasons, including family issues, change of plan, health issues, etc., the trainee may inform his/her relationship manager and raise a ticket for the same. The matter will definitely be looked into and necessary steps will be taken as per the situation.
8. Class Deferral
The trainee can use the class deferral policy when he/she wants to pause the classes for 3 or more sessions. To avail of class deferral, the trainee has to inform the relationship manager and raise a ticket for the same. In these circumstances, GetSkilld may not guarantee the same trainer (or same days/time of the classes) for the classes when he/she plans to restart the classes, but the best will be provided for better results.
GetSkilld- Business Communication Master Program
To complete payments for the purchases on the website, the user will be required to make a payment for which they will be redirected to a third-party payment gateway that GetSkilld may have an agreement with. The payment gateway may additionally seek information from the user to process the payment for the payment and also may charge him/her for the payment gateway charges that may be applicable. The various payment gateway modes consist of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and other wallet options. The user shall be governed under the concerned payment gateway’s Terms and Conditions and other Policies for the purpose of all payment-related aspects.
10. User Provided Information and the Use of Personal Data
The website/services/products obtain the data the user provides when they register for the services or products. During registration, the user furnishes the following details:
- name, age, email address, location, phone number and password
- transaction-related information, such as purchases or any response to the offers
- information the user provides when they contact for help or query
- the information they enter into the system when using the services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests
GetSkilld may use the information mentioned above to contact the user from time to time to provide them with various services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
The user will be asked when more information is needed to personally identify him/her. There will be no differentiation between who is using the device to access the website or services or products, as long as the log in/access credentials match with the one provided.
In order to make the best use of the website/services/products and enable data to be captured accurately on the website, the user must log in using their own credentials.
Even an option not to furnish personal information or which is sought from you is given to the users.
Further, the user can also, at any time while using the services/products, have an option to withdraw the consent given earlier to use such personal information.
Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such an event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products to the individual. GetSkilld uses the collected data to investigate trends, conduct research, learn about individual learning patterns, and gather demographic information and usage behaviour about the user base.
- Collective and individual, anonymous, and specific knowledge may be communicated to external service providers to help us improve the website, products and services.
- These pieces of information will also be shared with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy.
- Third parties offer certain services which are used to analyse the data and information to customise and help better the user experience or reach out to them with more value-added applications, products, information and services.
- However, GetSkilld does not sell, trade or share your information with any third party (except subsidiaries/affiliates of the Company for related offerings) unless the user has expressly authorised it either in writing or electronically.
Only under the following circumstances, GetSkilld may disclose information:
- required by law, such as to comply with a warrant or similar legal process
- to enforce applicable ToU, including investigation of potential violations
- when disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the website and protect the user’s safety or of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request
- to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of the website or its users or the public as required or permitted by law
- any portion of the data containing personal data relating to minors provided by the user shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor’s legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by their registration with the website
11. Intellectual Property
The trainee should be aware that all intellectual property rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses, and the speeches made by trainers at the GetSkilld are and will remain under the CollegeDekho.com or its licensors
Under this intellectual property right, he/she should be aware that authorization is not given to:
- duplicate, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials
- record on video or audiotape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course
- use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer
- remove any copyright or other notice of GetSkilld on the Course Materials
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer any software forming part of the GetSkilld Courses
12. Takedown requests
GetSkilld will respond to fair takedown requests and keep the right to remove user content on the website that is considered to be violating the copyright of others. In such situations, the user may submit a properly formatted takedown request with the following:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorised to act on the owner’s behalf
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works
- the URL or Internet location of the materials claimed to be transgressing or to be the subject of transgressing activity, or information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials
- name, address, telephone number and email address
- a statement by the user that they have a good faith belief that the refuted use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- a statement by him/her that the above information in their notice is accurate and that they are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
13. Restriction Of Accountability
GetSkilld is not responsible for any situation arising out of the following events:
- When the website is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity issues associated with the internet connection, such as limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, or server failure.
- When the user has provided inaccurate information or data or for any deletion of data
- When there is a delay or inability to communicate through email
- When there is any flaw in the services managed by us or a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by us
The website accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, on behalf of itself, or any damage caused to you, your belongings, or any third party resulting from the use or misuse of the website or any service availed of by us through the website. The service and any content or material displayed on the pages are provided without guarantees, conditions, or warranties regarding its accuracy, suitability, completeness, or reliability. GetSkilld will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the website.
The website shall not be liable to the user or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim under the fullest extent permitted by law. They must accept and consent that their sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with the website is to terminate their own use of the website.
In the event of certain circumstances, services provided by GetSkilld may be discontinued for use with immediate effect, and GetSkilld has the right to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide any services.
The conditions are when the trainee:
- fail to pay the due fees
- act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of GetSkilld, any teacher or lecturer who provides the online courses, or any student who attends any course
- cheat or plagiarise any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services
- steal or act fraudulently or deceitfully towards our employees or us or any other students
- intentionally or recklessly damage our property (which includes but is not limited to the brand name of GetSkilld)
- are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while taking the classes
15. Miscellaneous Conditions
16. Updating Terms and Conditions
As GetSkilld has a motto to update its services with frequent implementations and collaborations, we might amend and incorporate these terms and conditions according to the new services. Thus, we reserve the right to update the terms and conditions as per the requirements.